Friday, December 11, 2009

How do you heal chapped lips, without the use of lip balm?

You see my lips are incredibly dry, and i'm totally out of chapstick, lip gloss doesn't help cuz i can't wear it to bed and i'm allergic to carmex any ideas?How do you heal chapped lips, without the use of lip balm?
I totally have the same problem...here's what I do outside of chap stick:


For temporary relief, wet a cloth and maybe microwave it just until it's warm, then hold it over your lips as long as possible, for example, while your watching TV or something. Not only is it incredibly soothing and relaxing, but for the next few hours your lips will be amazingly soft and moist (this is great if you're going out for just a few hours and want to make a good impression)


My mom always uses Vaseline on her lips and swears by it, but it burns and so I've never kept it on long enough to see. But she really seems to like it...


Also drink lots of water. This adds to overall hydration, and it works especially well if you hold the water in the cup to your lips for a second or two before you actually drink...doing this a few times a day really helps.


Of course, when you have chap stick apply it a lot...


I hope that this helps...I'll post if I can think of anything else I've done that really works, good luck! I know the misery of burning lips!How do you heal chapped lips, without the use of lip balm?
dab a little bit of skin lotion, just a tiny bit on your lips, or a smidge of olive oil. I am a chapstick addict!! I have one everywhere just in case!! I am so sorry you are out!!
lick your lips because the siliva has healing agents wich can help and if it doesnt work hold a glass of water to your lips for a while and it is sure to help and if that doesnt work dont breath through your mouth because that will only make it worse hope i was any help
Go buy some damn chapstick.
Vaseline or any pertroleum based jelly, or olive oil.
ok i think vaseline helps but if u cant use lip balm them u should get a pot of boiling water and then take a towel and out it over ur head and the pot for like a 3 min. or more and it males them red and moist
petroleum jelly
You are not drinking enough fluids. Dry cracked lips is a sign of dehydration. Try drinking more water.
To whom it may concern:





I have just the thing: ';Satin Lip Set';--has the lip mask, which is the exfoliation product to help take away the dry layer and helps heal %26amp; replenish for the new skin layer to come out.





If you want this product, please do not hesiate to contact me directly, www.marykay.com/norussell


I'm an independent beauty consultant %26amp; I am able to ship anywhere in the U.S.





Hope this has helped you out! :)





Take care,





Naomi


Senior Mk Consultant
I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles