Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have severely chapped chapped lips what would be a good lip balm to use?

Carmex is the only thing I have used that cures my chapped lips.I have severely chapped chapped lips what would be a good lip balm to use?
hello well im just commenting this so this is what you do ask your mom for vaseoline if she dont have go to cvs .once you got it put it on with the ear cleaners then it will be souft and wont burn alot Report Abuse
I have severely chapped chapped lips what would be a good lip balm to use?
carmex. its awesome.
burts bees!
burt's bees !!!!!!!!!
I had HORRIBLE chapped lips, it was actually some sort of condition I had, for probably five years. I used Carmex, but it got addictive and I had to use it much too often. Aquaphor is the ONLY thing that has worked for me, highly suggest you try it
I would recommend the basic Chapstick brand or Blistex.
Use Petroleum Jelly Vaseline, It's very effective and it will make your lips soft and smooth. You can use it even for wind burns, that's how effective it is. Put some on your lips before going to bed and whenyou wake up in the morning, your lips are soft. Ive tried it with lipstick also. I put lipstick then use vaseline as gloss. It really works!
Big fan of Burt's Bees....
blistex medex. its a little blue jar. you can get it anywhere.
deifnitly blistex, or carmex


AND at night, before bed, take a toothbrush and gently brush your lips, that will get off some of the dead skin, and make them softer, and THEN once youve done THAT, put on some blistex or carmex.


good stuff
Put some Vaseline on your lips right before you go to bed. By the time you wake up, they will be smoother than a baby's bottom.
old remedy .....tiny bit of olive oil every time the lips feel chapped ........OR Petroleum vassaline......good luck
Vaseline is by far the best. I keep a little jar on my nightstand %26amp; have been applying it for years. My lips are smooth %26amp; never dry/chapped, not even during the cold season.
Lipbalm called beeswax.





www.burtsbees.com
Carmex is excellent. This will help your chapped lips immediately. It won't take long for them to heal up.
blistex!
I just use vasoline, but I once heard a survival tip of using ear wax, like if you are stranded in the snow... It probably works.
vaseline
carmex is good
Vasaline over night is fantastic for any dry/chapped skin!





I've heard that Burt's Bee's is awesome, but I prefer chapstick or Bath and Body Work's lip balm.
Burt's Bees is the best!
nono, aveeno oatmeal lipbalm works WONDERS. oh my god with the perfect combination of jojoba oil and oatmeal it even smells good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles