Sunday, December 13, 2009

Have you ever used ';Bag Balm'; on chapped lips?

I heard someone say it can be used on chapped lips but when I researched the product, it mostly says good for dry hands.





If you have used it on your lips, how were your results?


I need something that works good! My lips are in pain and don't look so good, carmex isn't even helping. ='(Have you ever used ';Bag Balm'; on chapped lips?
Ok I don't know about Bag Balm, but try Burt's Bees lip balm. It is AMAZING. It is really effective and soothes your lips almost straight away. If you use it regularly, then your lips will soon look good!Have you ever used ';Bag Balm'; on chapped lips?
Have you sunburned your lips? Sure sound like it!





No, do not use bag balm on lips. It is great for hands and better for feet. You should not ingest it, as in licking your lips.





Find a lip balm with sunscreen/sunblock.





If pain continues see your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles