Sunday, December 13, 2009

I get really chapped lips so I use a lot of lip balm, yet I tend to break out around my mouth. Whats a good li?

p balm that also doesn't clog your pores?I get really chapped lips so I use a lot of lip balm, yet I tend to break out around my mouth. Whats a good li?
Honestly your best bet is to drink more water. The first thing that dries out when your body does not get enough water is your epithelial cells (your lips) Then on top of that i would use a natural lip balm like Burt's Bees. It would probably help. Also when you put on your lip balm make sure to wipe around your lips so its not getting on your skin! I hope this helps! Good Luck!I get really chapped lips so I use a lot of lip balm, yet I tend to break out around my mouth. Whats a good li?
If you always get chapped lips its because you aren't drinking enough water, increase water intake, and you will stop the problem. However, a good lipbalm is blistex or lucas' papaw ointment (if you live in australia, not sure if they have it in other countries). Also use a lipbalm that has sunblock in it.
dry lips get chapped or irratated so if the balm has oil in it it will reduce the water evaporated off the lips while retaining the moisture and greasy the lips makes you lick at them to wet them try two lips balms try a wax balm first then apply a small amount of carmex lip balm over the wax they wont mix for a while then dont lick your lips at all the moisture will be sealed into the lips thus they will stay from being dry and then the carmex oily lip balm will make them feel wet and ease the chap feeling.


cheers your gonna like having suppile and great feeling healthy lips no more chapped.


cheers
okay, the best lip balm is blistex. any kind, but the kind that just feels the best is the blue kind.








this kind:


https://firstaidmonster.com/images/produ鈥?/a>





or any of the roll on kind, really.


it just feels like water on your lips:)


but it stays on
a good moisturizer for ur lips is lemon whe skin of it not the actual product but make sure to use put cream on it later any type











hope i helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles