Friday, December 11, 2009

Chap sticks/balm sticks for lips?

what are some brands of lip balm or chap sticks that work really well? i already have the co bigelow ones.


i prefer the ones with the shea butterChap sticks/balm sticks for lips?
i would recommend Aveda brand Lip Saver to anyone.





from what i have learned, this organic lip balm is one of a VERY few on the market whose atoms are small enough to fit into those tiny little pores on your lips.


Unlike products like Carmex which are real waxy and they just SIT on top of your lips. Never penetrating the surface because its so thick, too thick for the pores on your lips. This actually penetrates into your lips themselves and really seal in the moisture. Plus is tastes and smells so good.


AND its an anti-oxidant and sunscreen.





My friends, family and I are wild about this stuff.


I add it to just about every gift I give.





http://www.aveda.com/templates/products/鈥?/a>








at this website, you can locate a store or salon, view the product (and others) or buy online. YOU WILL LOVE IT. Ive even got my husband using itChap sticks/balm sticks for lips?
Burts Bees.
I have always used Chap Stick brand chap stick for my lips.
Maybe Body Works in the mall if you have one. They might have some at the local supermarket. There are inexpensive ones for Avon. Go to: http://www.youravon.com/NENGLAND
I really like the Body Shop ones. They are sooo yummy and really moisturizing!





http://www.the-body-shop.com/bodyshop/br鈥?/a>
Burts bees is my favorite. i think you can get it at any grocers.
I really like the neosporine lip treatment. it works wonders. I also like anything with shea butter, or beeswax is another good one also. good luck!
I like the all-natural stuff from Chap Stick.
I would try Carmex or Burts Bees, both work good. Bigelows is awesome.. love it to death.
I like Burt's Bee's...that is the best moisturizer for your lips. Try the mint if they are chapped, and the honey just for moisturizing.


NEVER put on LipSmackers...it dries out your lips and they smell horrible! Besides, LipSmacker is for little kids.
Carmex
anything with bees wax would moisturize your lips really well! ; )
shea butter ones are good but I've got one from the body shop and that works too.
i use the Carmex lip bomb in a stick form. it sticks like glue
Burt's bees lip balm/wax works very well. it leaves a pretty sweet honey smell after you apply it and it moisturizes your lips.
BurtsBees and ChapStick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles