Friday, December 4, 2009

Any good lip conditioners for chapped/peeled lips?

- I've tried Blistex but it doesn't work It doesn't work.


- I've tried Petroleum Jelly but it doesn't work?.


- I've tried Chapstick but it doesn't work.





Have any of you tried Aveeno Lip Conditioner? Is it effective? Are there any other lip products that I could try?Any good lip conditioners for chapped/peeled lips?
I can't believe you havent tried Burts Bees. I like the regular kind but the pomegranate is really good too. The honey kind is too hard though. It'll take a few days for any chapped or peeled lips anyway.Any good lip conditioners for chapped/peeled lips?
My lips get real bad. I like carmex, although it's mentholly (ew).





I'll put a thick coat on my lips right before bed, and when I wake up in the morning, it will have all absorbed and all the dead skin just rubs right off. Gross, I know, but it works.





edit. Burts Bee's works the same as carmex.
blistex works for me. it works great actually, did you use it for like a week or 2? try it again i guess. i have the medicated berry spf 15 one


http://www.overstockdrugstore.com/produc鈥?/a>


it works very well
I have chapped lips too and i found that Berts Bee's works real well. It even feels great when you put it on. I hope it works for you, good luck.
Burt's Beeswax, Vaseline, and Carmex................ They're great remedies for dry and chapped lips
havent tried aveeno but i would suggest using vaseline - it works all the time
I really like carmex. I put it on before bed and ever since I got it my lips have moist and I haven't ever gotten sores.


Hope this helps!
Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm. Smells kinda yucky but works really well. Also, try drinking more water.
burt's bees rocks


tingles a little bit at first, may think it stings, but it really does the job. they have all sorts of stuff
Try some Aloe Vera gel, it's a natural skin healer.
i tried aveeno but it didnt work. n its kinda expensive too
Eyeko fat balm works great for me!
Carmex is great if your put it on before bed and it's not expensive either!!
Burt's bees





Best stuff ever





I also like any lip balm by avon
BURTS BEES HELPED ME!


ITS AMAZEING


IT COOLS AND SOOTHES
Burt's Bees.
umm aloe vera gel iz natural and soothing works like a charm!=)
canesten, works really well and quick :D
cocoa butter or a dab of vitamin E oil
drink more water.... it helps...
  • antivirus download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles