Friday, December 4, 2009

Airbrush skin, plump lips, long eyelashes.. Products please? Eyelash conditioner for long lashes?

I need a good facial bronzer, a good mascara, something to make my lashes longer, and a lip plumper that works miracles!





Plllllease, suggestions?Airbrush skin, plump lips, long eyelashes.. Products please? Eyelash conditioner for long lashes?
I don't know a good facial bronzer but I know a product that helps your lashed grow longer. One is called Revitalash and the other one is from Jan Marini eye lash conditioner. For a lip plumper, they all do the same things, Most of them contain cinnamon and various other spices to make your lips tingle and react but only for a short period of time. One I know of is called Lip Injection by Too Faced.


A mascara that makes your lashed seem longer is called Kiss me Mascara. They don't just coat them, they tube them. You can find them on ebay for less. Good Luck.Airbrush skin, plump lips, long eyelashes.. Products please? Eyelash conditioner for long lashes?
Luminess air for airbrush skin...and lip venom ....as for long eyelashes...try those fake ones..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles