Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have chapped lips.They become worse during the winters.Can you suggest a good lip balm for me?

aveeno intense relief lip balm. it works amazingly for me, isn't too greasy, doesn't wear off for quite some time and even has a soothing, minty sensation and taste to it.





hope this helps!I have chapped lips.They become worse during the winters.Can you suggest a good lip balm for me?
I use 'Nivia a Kiss of Moisture' and I love it!!! And if your lips are REALLY bad I would put some neosporin on them at night, dont use vasaline because it will make them hydrated now but in the longrun they'll get dryer (just like when you lick your lips) and try to exfoliate your lips once a week with sugar (sugars natural so it wont have anything harmful for you lips in it).I have chapped lips.They become worse during the winters.Can you suggest a good lip balm for me?
CARMAX BABE, BEST THANG MADE 4 LIPS,TRUST I CARRY IT EVERYWHERE I GO. THE BEST WAY TO APPLY IT IS TO RUB IT ON THE EDGES OF UR LIPS. THEY *** IN TWIST TUBES,SQEEZE TUBES,AN THE NORMAL CAP ON CAP OFF STICCS. U CAN FIND UM IN ANY DRUG STORE.
Cherry Chapstick.





:]





It works every time.


And if they get reallyyy bad then


get the medicated kind.





You find them in drugstores everywhere.
Mine do the exact same i always use the brand chap stick i know its a weird name but it works for me i would use original it works best=)
I think softlips is good to prevent chapping or if your lips arent chapped too bad.. But if it is bad, i'd go for lucas pawpaw ointment.
Burts Bee's Natural Lip Balm(:





Its completely natural, and it feels soo nice when you put it on; its like really soothing and cool. Plus, its peppermint! :]
Vaseline


Paw Paw ointment...



use body shop's lip balms... oh they are wonderful!! especially the rasberry flavour!!
Neutregena or something like that. It's norvegian.
vaseline. seriously, It always works!
Himalaya Lip Balm it really works..





BEst Of LuCk..
Softlips! It's yummy and it doesn't leave a nasty residue.
chapstick and lucas pawpaw ointment
carmex
smackers
carmex is brill


always works for meee :]


and its only around 拢1 from tesco








:]
Chap stick
burts bees!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles