Friday, December 11, 2009

Does anyone know of a lip conditioner, lip balm, or lip chap for sevberly dry dry lips?

I live in ALberta Canda where there is no moisture and my lips are soo dry they bleed all the time. Does anyone know anything that I can order or buy or make that works. The thing is that if I put anything too rich or heavy on my lips then they break out in cold sores....?????Does anyone know of a lip conditioner, lip balm, or lip chap for sevberly dry dry lips?
.If you think you have severe dry and flacky lips first exfoliate them , exfoliate by brushing your lips with a soft brush, some people apply Vaseline and gently brush their lips , and some use lemon juice and salt/suger as a scrub or you can use scrub that are easily available in the market(Mary Kay has nice scrubs for lips) .


Keep your lips moist all the time,buy a lip balm(Mary Kay or loreal or maballine) or simply use Vaseline , %26amp;dont forget applying lip balm before going to bed.Does anyone know of a lip conditioner, lip balm, or lip chap for sevberly dry dry lips?
I have the same problem, and I have tried many different products. I disagree with some of the posters about burts bees. Its ok, but it feels really heavy on your lips and it doesnt really do anything to help the problem over the long term. My favorite so far is desert essence aloe and jojoba lip balm. Its really light, and it immeadiatly makes my lips feel soothed. Also I have noticed some long term difference in my lips after using it. Dont use carmex or blistex cause that just makes your lips worse.
Use Burts Bees - its the best
Try Burts Bees!
That sounds horrid! The best thing is petroleum jelly. Works every time!
Natural Skin conditioner and oil:


Where the crease of your nose and cheek meet there is an excess of oil your face naturally releases. You can use this on your lips it may sound gross but it may also keep you from licking your lips which is making your lips worse also. It's your body's natural moisturizer and does WONDERS for dried chapped lips.
Petroleum Jelly works best. Put some on before bed.
i've found miessence lip balm really great for dry dry lips. it is totally organic so would probably not give you cold sores. you can order products online. www.miessenceproducts.com is the main website but theres heaps of online outlets to order from.
carmex you can find it at any gas station works wonders or burts bees thats good stuff too
C.O. Bigelow's lip balms are the best.
I agree. Burt's Bees. Its great. actually use it when i go to canada fishing
Eeek. Well, I've never suffered from such a problem, but an important thing you can do is to make sure to drink plenty of water. If you don't drink enough, especially in a dry environment, it results in dry lips. Although I'm not one to say, since the place where I live is quite humid most of the time. I'm not sure about the petroleum jelly though, because I've heard that it can be addictive : /, meaning that if you get addicted to it and are ever caught WITHOUT Vaseline/petroleum jelly, your lips would dry out even worse than before you started using the product.
natural ice or anything with dimenthicone works great
A%26amp; D ointment works well, just apply it lightly. If your lips are really dry you might want to try putting a cool washrag on them and then try coating them with the A%26amp; D ointment to lock in the moisture. Once they have healed, don't go outside without coating them with something to protect them. A good lip conditioner is Avon's care deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles