Friday, December 11, 2009

Good lip balm or chap stick?

my friend is on a new medication for her skin/acne (ipledge program medication) and the medication is drying her skin quite badly. it doesn't seem terrible to me but she is mostly upset about her lips being very dry and shes taken to biting her lips and peeling the dry skin off them. so im wondering whats the best and most potent lip balm or chapstick to help her lips until shes finished with the awful ipledge program. I hate it so and havnt been able to convince her mother to back off about it, even though the medication is blah. enough personal issues. any reccomendations?Good lip balm or chap stick?
honestly i just started using the free stuff at the dentist office. lol it really does work though my lips have never been softer.Good lip balm or chap stick?
I had that same problem with very dry lips. I tried everything. I was at the drug store every day buying new stuff for my lips because nothing would help.





Then, I found it... Mentholatum! It's called Mentholatum ointment, and it's actually similar to Vick's Vaporub chest ointment, but that Mentholatum made my lips normal again overnight!! I bought it at the drug store, over the counter. Ithink I got it at CVS or Rite Aid.
im not sure about her skin condition, but i think a good lip balm with SPF should work well. I love love love the Hollister lipbalm. and it has spf 15 in it. plus it smells delicious. dont use chapstick, it only has SPF 4 in it, and it wont do as good of a job protecting the lips against getting sunburnt from the sun.
Radikal





I use Extreme Pout by Isabella Pelle. It protects, plumps, and tastes great. Hope this helps you.





Google Isabella Pelle


btw - they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals
I would get something medicated.


She should exfoliate her lips.


Try combining sugar and honey and putting it on a toothbrush and brushing your lips with it.
Medicated ChapStik works very well. It leaves a tingly sensation after one uses it. That's my best choice for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles