Sunday, December 13, 2009

Where can I buy carmex lip balm and burts bees lip balm in Canada?

I really want to buy carmex lip balm and burts bees lip balm but I don't know where to buy it in Canada. Please tell me where you can buy it. Thank you.Where can I buy carmex lip balm and burts bees lip balm in Canada?
You can buy Carmex %26amp; Burt Bees in Shoppers Drug mart, London drugs and I think (from my experience) that you can buy Carmex in any huge grocery store (like Superstore or Safeway etc....)Where can I buy carmex lip balm and burts bees lip balm in Canada?
do u guys have target up there??? if not, you can go to drugstore.com and u could probally get carmex there and for burts bees, u can get it at ulta.com.....im pretty sure both of those webbies send to cannada, eh? lol i wanted to say that. okay sorry. lol..hope i helped, eh. lol okay sorry ..lol :p
you can get them in any drug store, grocery store or


department store!
You can buy Burts Bees products


at any Pharma Plus or Shoppers Drug Mart.


:)
shoppers drug mart
I live in the U.S., and I have seen it at Wal-Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles