Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is best lip balm for treating really dry and chapped lips and protecting them?

www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0846鈥?- 34k -


***


www.adiscountbeauty.com/page426.html - 38k -


***


www.adiscountbeauty.com/page426.html - 38k -


www.yelp.com/topic/hjO-SXKoXqJGo4L8cH4Nr鈥?- 57k - *





***


www.amazon.com/Best-Lip-Products/lm/28鈥?- 82k -





***


www.amazon.com/Lip-Service-Balm-LUSH/d鈥?- 113k


Good Luck =)))))))))What is best lip balm for treating really dry and chapped lips and protecting them?
I like Burts Bees.What is best lip balm for treating really dry and chapped lips and protecting them?
aquaphor or cortisone can help
Burt's Bees Wax is the greatest!! It's natural and its really affordable! there's a whole line of products, just go down to your local drug store and check it out! :)
carmex
vaseline..its cheap and work wonders..use it religiously...every night.. everyday
A very light layer of petroleum jelly (Vaseline) works wonders! I live in Idaho where we have very cold and dry winters and I never have chapped lips.
vaseline


nivea


trust me the best i use it everyday and everynight


3 times a day


ive been using it for 3 years now
Mary Kay Satin Lips set. The lip mask helps gently take off the dry skin and the lip balm helps heal the lips. This is the only thing that has worked for me!
Good old Vaseline. Sounds sick but it really works!
a sweet looong kiss =)
Try to avoid anything 'medicated', or with mentol, peppermint, etc. They can be very irritating, and make things worse, plus can burn like the dickens. I like Chapstick All Natural or Cococare cocoa butter lip balms. Both are very soothing, and last, so you don't have to keep applying.
Chapstick, the medicated formula. I'd go with that rather than a balm because you're using your fingers to aply the balm, if there are germs on your hands, they'll get into the balm and into the open wounds in your lips. I have very dry lips and this chapstick works really great!
Kiehl's lip balm
Two of my favorite lip balms are the brands Chapstick and Burts Bees. Chapstick has a lip balm that is called chapstick medicated. I got this off of the website it is telling about their chapstick medicated. (Some days, it takes a little more to get your lips looking and feeling their healthy best. That's what ChapStick庐 Medicated is all about. Its special formula includes four powerful ingredients. It quickly soothes the pain, hydrates with moisturizers and seals in moisture with a light, protective barrier to help heal severely dry, chapped lips. For that extra care your lips may need to feel healthy, be sure to keep ChapStick庐 Medicated close at hand.) They also have a lot of other really good lip balms. I use those brands all the time because my lips get really dry. Hope this helps!
carmex...it's the best for anything or bag balm. they work great
Mac's Lip Conditioner
Burt's bee's is pretty nice
chap stick.or the kind at sally beauty salon in a round container by the register
Carmex . . . it tastes like hell but it works the best.
I wouldn't use Carmex, the menthol in it is actually very drying. Some of Burt's Bees has peppermint oil which is also drying. My favorite is C.O. Bigelow's My Favorite Lip Balm from Bath %26amp; Body Works, it has really good moisturizers including shea butter. Plain old Vaseline works great too!
Carmex works great for me
blistex
bllistex is a good one
I can't live without my Lip Medex by Blistex. I have it everywhere, my purse, my car, on my nightstand, and in my desk at work. It's smells like a combination of vanilla and mint and I love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles