Sunday, December 13, 2009

When I put lip balm on at night,The next morning,my lips are chapped......?

Don't use lip Balm, Because most of them are just lip gloss. They make your lips soft for a bit, but in the long run it is just more perfumed chemicals on you lips.


If you really need to use stuff because your lips are dry, use Vaseline. It is cheap and Un-perfumed too. (Although if you really want a coloured one you can get a pink one.!)


http://rubysdreamhome.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/vaseline.jpgWhen I put lip balm on at night,The next morning,my lips are chapped......?
If the lip balm has perfume in it or it's kind of like lip gloss, then it can dry out your lips. I'd recommend using Burt's Bees or carmex (I think carmex works better). I use it before I go to bed or whenever my lips are chapped and it gets them back to normal pretty quickly.When I put lip balm on at night,The next morning,my lips are chapped......?
I suggest you try using vaseline of petroleum jelly. It works really well, and it works like a lip balm. Just put some on and in the morning, your lips might feel funny but after washing your face and etc., they'll feel really soft.


Good luck!
Use an oil based lip balm, not a petroleum base. And don't use too much.





And if it really bothers you, don't put lip balm on at night.
its because chap stick wears off. the same thing happens to me. its hard to make a lip balm that lasts 12 hours haha.
It just wears off, try slathering it on at night.
maybe u should put on more : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles