Sunday, December 13, 2009

What lip balms are really good against chapped, dry, saw lips?

I have always had very dry lips that sometimes bleed, are always peeling and are generally saw. What would you say would be the best lip balms for this problem? Also Can you please say which shops you can find them. ThxWhat lip balms are really good against chapped, dry, saw lips?
Nivea KIss of moisture is good great to heal dry lips also pure petroleum jelly is good or vaseline is great healer.What lip balms are really good against chapped, dry, saw lips?
I highly recommend Carmex.It truly works miracles on damaged lips.


Wal*Mart and Walgreen's both carry it.





Also,Medicated Chapstick,which has the white tube and blue label,is great as well.


You can buy it at Wal*Mart.It's located up by the checkout counters in most of the WM stores.





And,Blistex DCT,which comes in a pot--like Carmex--which is dark peach colored.


You can purchase it at K-Mart.
Carmex and Chapstick do both work very well. (both can be bought at wally world or target) But lean more towards chapstick, carmex is actually addictive. It moisturizes your lips, but doesnt keep them that way so you'll eventually always be buying more. You can look it up.





And also, try to twice a day (morning and night) take a wet toothbrush, dip in sugar, and /lightly/ scrub over your lips for 1 minute. Really does help quite a lot. Make sure you put some Chapstick on after. Hope this helps!
Well, while carmex and chapstick and things like that do work... they are not pretty and they don't taste or smell very good. I used to have that problem and all I wanted was my lips to be uncracked and stuff. I used carmex for a long time and it did work but it never really made my lips soft. Then one of my friends told me about Neauties and I tried it and now I use it every night and all day. I wear it at night to prevent from getting the lip grossness back and during the day because it looks really pretty and natural... i don't like the really bold colors of lipstick. I usually buy the gift set because I use so much of it and it's more convenient for me to buy 4 at a time... but I think that if you are trying to get rid of your chapped lips then you should use the Peppermint. If yours is anything like mine was then you know that it is VERY VERY PAINFUL! The peppermint kind of got rid of the pain some and it tasted really good (because i'd been used to carmex... and i DO NOT like the taste of carmex!).





Once my lips started healing up I started to use the other flavors though!





http://neauties.com/





if you want to go straight to the peppermint... this is it (this is what healed my lips in the first place) :





http://neauties.com/Category72/Peppermin鈥?/a>








Hope this helps! I really think it will though. Oh,and it says lip gloss but it's more like a balm, but I don't really think that it matters as long as you can get your lips healed up! This is only sold online, but its totally worth the 10 bucks!!
CARMEX


its amazing..


wroks straight away..


you can get it in superdrug.


its usually in a tiny tin thing..white bottom with a yellow lid..saying cermex on it ..


and its in a tube too,,





but the one in the tin is better!
Carmex like the others have said works the Absolute best. You can find it almost anywhere to. Its yellow and red and about the size of a regular chap stick. Walmart, drug stores, even some gas stations!
burts bees, carmex, and chapstick








look for them at your local pahrmacy : walgreens, CVS, rite aid,





or at : Walmart or Target





even at local grocery stores in the check out isle near the magazines and gum....
Burt's Bees. You can get them pretty much anywhere, even a bookstore like Border's or Barnes and Nobles sells them. Or Bath and Body Works
rosebud salve. you can get it at sephora. it's amazing.
carmex and chapstick are best! you can buy both from Target.
carmex works wonders
carmex, chapstick, softlips, burts bee, and lip gloss
Burt's Bee's Wax!
soft lips is really great all my friends and i use it


i hope your lips get better :D
Burt's Bees! I love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles