Sunday, December 13, 2009

Good lip balm for chapped,winter lips?

Does anyone know of a good lip balm for this time of year? My lips are red raw and i need a good lip balm.I've tried a few but all of them seem greasy and don't do much for me.Can someone recommend a good lip balm for me? Thanks.Good lip balm for chapped,winter lips?
probably Bert's Bee's





that is the best, but another that is generally for cold sores, but helps A LOT would be Carmex.





you can usually find those any where.





also, Blistex LipFusions are good too.Good lip balm for chapped,winter lips?
carmex
burts bees!!!


its the best.


it refreshes and softens your lips:]]]]
I work for Bath and Body Works and the C.O. Bigolow is a very good product if I might say so myself. I don't sell everything to everybody but this is one lip balm I would. Also I've found Burts Bees to be a good product as well. We use to sell it we don't anymore.
carmax and or burtbee's





i have Burtbee's
burts bees replenishing lip balm at any local drugstore
carmex, comes in a small pot. You can get it anywhere
It's hard to beat good old Vaseline. Burt's Bee's and Carmex are also fine. The ones that DON'T work are the $15-30 ';lip conditioners'; from the likes of MAC, Estee Lauder, Neutrogena and others.





I'm a chapper--I've tried them all. Even some nude/sheer lipsticks. Go with the tried and tested.
I really really really really really really really really really really


love aquaphor. its cheap and not irritating at all with all that fake mentha stuff. You'll love it!
rosebud strawberry i live on that stuff get itt!!! it works so so so well!
I use this stuff called Chicken Poop.


Yeah, I know, it sounds realllly weird, but it works great.


I got my tube at Walgreens.


Here's the link to there site for my more info.


http://ilovechickenpoop.com/


: ]
Palmer's cocoa butter lip balm smells lovely and contains SPF 15 ...
Cocoa butter or blistex.
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm.
Try Chapstick All Naturals, they're really good.
Anything made with hemp..
Burt's Bees is the best lip balm I ever used!!!!


It makes my lips feel soo fresh!
I use softlips and it works really well! I hope it works for you!
C.O Bigelow lip balm, it's comes in a black tube and has mint in it. It's perfect for your lips if you don't want it to be greasy, it comes out matte. You can get it at any C.O bigelow store, or Bath and Body work's store since they are the same company.
Carmex.
Vaseline or lip smackers even. Or even the medicine filled chap stick. Good luck with your chapped lips!
Burts Bees. It will make your lips tingle. When you wear it, no matter what you will seem like a good kisser
I use soflips, its really great and my lips are never chapped!
nivea lip care works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles