Sunday, December 13, 2009

Anyone know of any good tasting lip balms or chap stick?

prefer veganAnyone know of any good tasting lip balms or chap stick?
Alba Clear Hawaiian Clear lip glosses are 70% organic and vegetarian. They taste really good and my favorite is Coconut Cream. Also, Hard Candy, Urban Decay, and Ecco Bella have lip glosses that are 100% vegetarian.Anyone know of any good tasting lip balms or chap stick?
Try Carol's Daughter's Lip Butter
I have JUST the thing! I am a mineral makeup brand owner, my entire line is TOTALLY vegan, i have peppermint lip balm, it smells awesome and has a very light peppermint flavor. Give it a try, and check out my other natural and vegan cosmetics! I also offer free shipping!
Burt's Bees?
Eh? Dont they all taste bad...
I don't know if it's vegan but...


Skittles Chapstick.





Taste the rainbow :)
there is this peppermint chapstick(thats the brand) and its blue but when you put it on your lips feel all tingly! and cool! but they are hard to find

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles