Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best, longest-lasting, not petroleum-based lip balm for chapped lips?

Ok....I know this sounds disgusting but the best thing for your lips is the oil your own body produces. If you take your finger and run it across your forehead and then rub your lips you can moisten your lips without any harm done to you. Really, really gross sounding I know. But I learned it from an older guy once and it really does work. Of course you don't really want to do it if you have make up on though. Also don't like your lips.





I usually use Aquafina Hydrating Lip Oil though since this technique would not be something I would want to do in public.What is the best, longest-lasting, not petroleum-based lip balm for chapped lips?
There isn't any. TSWhat is the best, longest-lasting, not petroleum-based lip balm for chapped lips?
Massage ur lips gently with fresh milk cream before going to bed. You wud not need any lip balm for a long time(say a few days or weeks),even when u wud be exposed to cold,dry winds.It's 100% safe,natural and proven.
I like Burt's Bees. It's natural, and tastes minty fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles