Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is bag balm good for chapped hands?

Bag balm works really well for lots of skin problems, especially chapping and dryness. I would recommend that you put it on your hands before bedtime and then put on a pair of those thin cotton gloves and you will see improvement within a couple of days. When I am gardening I will actually put a thin layer on before putting on my gardening gloves and will not get any blisters or abrasions from friction. It is great for chapping and dryness from cold weather and will help cure rashes and bug bites. I think it works just as well as some of the most expensive hand creams. Have a good night.Is bag balm good for chapped hands?
IT IS GOOD FOR BAGS, HENCE THE NAME BUT IF YOU PUT A LOT OF BAGS IN YOUR HANDS WHO KNOWSIs bag balm good for chapped hands?
it's great stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles