Friday, December 11, 2009

What's the best lip balm/chap stick?

I need a good lip balm from the drugstore :)What's the best lip balm/chap stick?
well for a chap stick carmex is amazing!


and i also love the honey chap stick by Burt's bees.


or anything really from Burt's bees.What's the best lip balm/chap stick?
I use this mac lip conditioning balm, i really really love it. I know it's not from a drugstore but i suggest you give it a try. It's a bit pricey but i think you'll be satified with it.





http://www.maccosmetics.ca/templates/pro鈥?/a>
I like Softlips. It's a thin tube, it has SPF, it's inexpensive, and it lasts a lot longer than Chap Stick!
carmex is disgusting and it smells horrid. Chapstick smells nice and it isn't so goopy.
The best balm is labello. I got it in france and I found some here too.
carmex is amazing
moisturizing spf chapstick (its in the blue tube)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles