Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best moisutrizing chapstick or lip balm for dry chapped lips?

I have dry chapped lips and its annoying. What do you recomend? I have already tried burt's beewax repelishing lip balm and nivea.What is the best moisutrizing chapstick or lip balm for dry chapped lips?
Yes, Blistex is very very good. It got rid of my very chapped lips in 2-3 days, if you put it on more then 3 or 4 times daily.What is the best moisutrizing chapstick or lip balm for dry chapped lips?
I would recommend any of the Nivea Lip Balm. The Star Fruit Series is really good. But also Essential is great. I would say all I really good, it just depends what you like.
i used to have the worst chapped lips my whole life,they used to bleed.the only thing that finally worked is mentholatum.it works miracles.or if you dont like the smell try vaseline.
carmax is the best! it smells a little funky but you get used to it. also vasiline is great to. i know it sucks having chapped lips! but i hope i helped! good luck
Carmex and vasceline are really good for dry chapped lips.... Vasceline is more oily though!


Nivea doen't work for me!


:)Gud luck choosing! (I say try both)
Dior Lipglow Color Enhancing Balm
I use something called Carmex. it's a lot like chapstick but comes in a little yellow metal jar. It seems to do the job.
Vaseline.
BLISTEX


or vaseline
Burts Bees. It's da bomb. Trust me. :)
carmex fer sure i use it all the time when my lips get all dried a flaky lol it works really fast too. =]
chap stick medicated
Chap Stick Medicated in Cherry is the best!!
Original Chapstick! I have them all over my house. Make sure you keep it on your lips at night!!!
Carmex.


It's tastes/smells nasty.


But it works!
berts beeswax
bees wax

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles