Sunday, December 13, 2009

I got addicted to lip balm(I apply it everyday) and my lips got chapped??!?

Okay, i got addicted to lip balm. Mine is from The Body Shop which i got for 12Bucks with SPF 15. I applied it several times a day and my lips got chapped suddenly! My lips were never chapped! What should I do? Is there a possibility that excessive use of lip balm can cause chapped lipsI got addicted to lip balm(I apply it everyday) and my lips got chapped??!?
lip balm can cause chapped lips becuase its for external use only especially if its spf 15+... external use means use until your chapped lips get better like only use it for a week and dont keep applying it. its probably burned your lips because you used it incorectly. use a lip gloss for everday use and only use lip balm for chapped lips.I got addicted to lip balm(I apply it everyday) and my lips got chapped??!?
Does it feel like a rough patch of skin on your lips, or like there are tiny bumps? I get that when I use some chapstick with sunblock. I'm allergic to the sunblock ingredient. Switch to a chapstick without sunblock and see if that helps. You may be able to find out what compound you're allergic to by reading ingredient lists. If you wear a moisturizer with sunblock without problems a chapstick with the same sunblock ingredients should be fine.
no lip balm doesnt cause chapped lips, it prevents it, its very cold outside thats why you get chapped lips and its also very dry outside. i use lip balm several times a day too.
your lips probably had an over dose. try to only use it every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles