Friday, December 11, 2009

What is a good lip balm for dry, chapped, flaky, peeling lips?

I have VERY dry lips, especially during the winter.


I've tried Vaseline, it didn't really do much..


I've also tried Blistex, it worked great at first but after a while it made my lips even more dry.


Right now I'm currently using Chapstick (the brand). Cherry flavoured.


It doesn't really do much either.





What is a good lip balm to treat really dry lips?!


Also, what are some other tips to heal my chapped lips? :(What is a good lip balm for dry, chapped, flaky, peeling lips?
Burt's Bees actually worked very well the first week I had it... but then the texture started messing up.





I like Carmex. Jojoba oil is good, too. Chapstick dried my lips out. Their method is genius: dry the lips out so people buy more lip balm.What is a good lip balm for dry, chapped, flaky, peeling lips?
I know I get dry lips in the winter and I think Burt's Bee's is a really good product. It really works and it's made from 100% all natural products, especially beeswax which helps dry lips. You can get it at Walgreen's, CVS, and Whole Foods. It isn't too expensive either, you can get 1 lip balm for about 3-4 $ and it really helps. Hope this helps! Good Luck
Bath and Body Works, their lemon moisturing chapstick thing (sorry, forgot what it's called exactly). It smells really good and the salesperson says it's really good for the wintertime and stuff. And I tried it there, it taste gooood. :)





When I have chapped lips, it just goes away by itself. But it helps to add cream to it. That's what I do anyways.
I wouldn't use burts bees. It dried my lips out BAD.





Use natural stuff.





Mix honey and sugar together and 'scrub' your lips gently to get rid of the dead flaky peely skin.





Then dab a little extra virgin olive oil on your lips, then put vaseline on your lips so the olive oil stays. Vaseline is meant for keeping moisture in.. it doesn't make it.





:)
Use Aveeno lip conditioner with SPF 15 day and night. During the daytime reapply after they dry out. During night put a lot and leave it overnight. There are times that I don't even have to use it daytime because my lips are so moist from the night treatment. Though is better to use it during day time because it protects your lips from the sunlight.
I know it isn't really meant to be used as a lip balm, but i have the same problem with my lips. Get Buzz Latte from BareMinerals. You can go to http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a> to order it. It works very well! I told my friends about it and it worked for all of them too!!! It is only $8 and it is most certainly worth it!
Burt's Bees chapstick is really good, although it's kind of expensive... also Aveda has one called ';Lip Saver'; which moisturizes really well, and another good brand is Kiss My Face (it's organic) - their chapstick is smells really good and they have some great flavors. Hope i helped!
omg the best lipbalm is the nivea: a kiss of mositure, i swear its amazing... trust me. and to heall chapped lips is to just keep them moistured 24-7 especailly at night... i know it sounds gross but you just literally have to pack it on... ew. it looks like this...and its dark blue





http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/191225/200.jpg





.
umm i have been using burts bees and its really really good it makes your lips really healthy and you van actually feel it putting vitamins in your lips :) and they have a lot of different shades kind of like lip gloss
Mentholatum. It is like vaseline but stronger. You can probably find it at drug store.
i dont know but i use chap-aid because i like lip gloss and it shines good and it works
SOFTLIPS!! Dont use burt's bee leaves your lips feeling sticky and you have to keep on reapplying
Burt's Bees or Kiehl's
try a small, smidget of petroleum jelly. serves as a good moisturizer and gloss.
burts bees!!!!!


or soft lips
stop licking them and use CARMEX
  • Shell Necklace New Design
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles