Friday, December 11, 2009

Brands of chap-stick/lip-balm?!?!?! please help?

the chap-stick is HUGE in size. i saw someone at school with it and they said it worked sooooooo well so i want to try it. it was soo big it seriously looked like a glue stick, but it wasnt it was chap-stick/lip-balm.





any of the brands that you know of is fine. whatever you can list :) thanks so much for the help in advance! :)Brands of chap-stick/lip-balm?!?!?! please help?
Lipsmackers, usually at everystore the most common one is strawberry.


They have made the Kool-Aid ones and the soda flavored ones just recently.


I love them I have cotton candy, fruit punch, and Resse's.Brands of chap-stick/lip-balm?!?!?! please help?
I hate any chapstick that burns or stings like carmex or burt's bee's.. I like things that are like smooth and moisturizing. I use Covergirl lipslicks.. I know that just sounds like makeup, and I don't know what it's supposed to be but I PROMISE you will love it. I always have it and am putting it on and my friends will be like ';oh what is that can I put some on?'; and every single one has fallen in love with it after trying it. I just get the clear one.. they have some tints, but yeah it's just so silky and makes your lips really soft and healthy looking. Try it!
Try Mary Kay Lip Balm





http://www.marykay.com/nalli
Well Burts bees works nice you cant find it anywhere like Wal Mart, CVS, Walgreens


Blistex is good too


Carmex but the Blistex and BB is better.
I use the new Nivea chap stick and I love it. It twists up like a glue stick and the cover is translucent blue.
Burts bees wax.


Nivea


hollister chapstick.


chapstick
the chapstick your friend has is by Lip Smacker. they sell huge ones
nivea is awesome.
i use carmex and lip smackers or aquafina chapstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles