Friday, December 11, 2009

What chap stick/lip balm do u recommend? help!?

ok so i live in California and we've been having crazy weather[[really hot, then really cold, and a lot of wind!]] and its really harsh on my lips. the corners of my split like horizontal paper cuts[[ and wont heal cuz everytime i open my mouth to talk or eat they split again]] and the middle of my bottom lip also split. and thier just very dry. i was using the 'softlips origional' til i finished it today and it didnt help much.


and suggestions what would be a good chapstick/lip balm for me?





help please!What chap stick/lip balm do u recommend? help!?
Here is what I would suggest.





1. Blistex lip infusion is really good for cracked lips. It is really moisturising and has a SPF factor of 12. Its also really soothing because the applicator is a metal ball which is really cooling. Its not too sticky either which means your hair won't get stuck in it when its windy.





And a little less important. Its fairly cheap. $6-10 ad it tastes pretty good.





Even when your lips aren't cracked I would suggest using vaseline all the time because it keeps your lips nice and conditioned. I put it on every night before I go to bed.What chap stick/lip balm do u recommend? help!?
I believe what you are looking for is Avon's Intensive Extra Strength Cream, it relieves the itching, redness and roughness of severely dry lips and its Hypoallergenic and provides 24 hour moisture. Along with that I would use Avon's Intensive Lip Moisturizer SPF 15, it provides instant relief for extremely dry lips; actually slows down moisture loss, and for the hot days there in Cali it helps protect against sunburn. You may also be interested in Avon's Pro-To-Go Lipstick, it comes in several great colors and it moisturizes and treats at the same time, you are also welcome to browse my site to find any other type of gloss or lip treatment that may suit your needs:)





www.youravon.com/tabithaholder





Independent Avon Sales Representative


Tabitha Holder


t.hmailme@ymail.com
I have dry lips and if theyre dry I cant help picking the skin on them so I have tried everything going but nothing lasts long enough or is deep moisturizing without being oily. I swear by Palmers cocoa butter swivel stick it is awesome and smells like chocolate cake without tasting. The natural butters mean the product soaks deep into skin layers and moisturize better lasting longer. Try it and see!
I use Vaseline Lip Therapy. I use it for all seasons, for my dry lips in the summer and cracked lips in the winter. I love using it because it doesn't feel heavy on my lips. I like how it glides on smooth and is not sticky at all and it makes my lips feel soft and hydrated all day long. The Lip therapy comes in a white tube with a red cap on it. I sometimes get mine at target and walmart. I've recently stocked up on them because of the cold weather...and its only 1.00!!
I Like the body shop one best, they come in loads of flavours, the watermelon and cocoa butter ones are the nicest in my opinion (: They're really moisturising and add a bit of colour


but if you do want any colour I'd go for the nivea repair and protect [blue], it keeps your lips realy soft and does exactly what it says, repairs and protects.





Hope this helps.
as plain and boring as it sounds the best chap stick ive ever used was well... chapstick. you can find it anywhere at drugstores or target or walmart. ive tried lots of lip balm and they usually smell weird or taste gross or rub off easily and don't work for crap on my lips.





chap stick is plain but works wonders. always keeps my lips smooth and will cure chapped lips really quickly.
Cocoa butter palmers lip balm. it is amazing!!


it comes in a tube applied like lip gloss and it gives you this really nice shine with out being sticky and at the same time heal yours chapped lips!


it comes in dark choc peppermint and cherry!!


it is GREAT!


please answer mine x


http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArFAt0ujhjkoBsb0KMq89P7g5gt.;_ylv=3?qid=20081015022422AAXWwbX
http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/lypsyl_v_鈥?/a>





Click the link, I use lypsyl original its brilliant, keeps my lips nice and moisturised, and I have a problem with getting dry lips!


I prefer original but there are lots of other nice flavors as well, I hope you cn find some that can be sent to the US!
I use Whole Foods ( Whole Foods is an organic foods and products store) brand stuff. Its natural and sooo soothing... Its called something like Tangerine..something ..its orange and had pink lips all over it...super amazing! And is smells divine!
before u got to sleep put a lot of Vaseline on them. even around your mouth as well %26amp; during the day use paw paw ointment works great xo





http://www.skinorganicsonline.com/images鈥?/a>
love this stuff :)


http://www.goldenglow.com.au/product.asp鈥?/a>
Blistex with the silver roll on ball, the ball always stays cold and it soothes. Carmex is good, I say stick with it!
Labello Hydrocare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles