Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Why do so many people like Carmex? (Lip product)?

i use carmex because i have eczema and i used to get crazy dry skin around my mouth, and the carmex provided a long lasting layer to let my skin heal.


i put it on at night really thick so it doesn't wear off by morning so my face isn't so dry.


besides prescription steroid cream, nothing else that i have tried has worked as well.Why do so many people like Carmex? (Lip product)?
it has a cooling tingle and is best for chapped lips


it makes them smooth and gives a quick shine on the go


also you can get it in a tube, which is the personally my favorite for easy access, and comes in stick form or a jar. i like the original but i believe there is cherry and other flavors like strawberry etc. Yum!it also helps smooth , mosturize, and soften your lips. you can use it befor lipstick or lipgloss to even and prepare to put something dry on .


you should try it out!Why do so many people like Carmex? (Lip product)?
Carmex's popularity is due, in part, of its name-brand status. Consumers know that if they buy the product, a certain level of quality is guaranteed.
I like it because of the way it works. My husband says he can't use it because of the way it taste, but you should not eat it!
Personally .. I hate the taste but it does the job on chapped lips...





But as a regular every day chap stick...





Use the one in the purple tube i think its called silk





ITS AMAZING





Tastes like gummy bears!!!
Because its sooo smoothing and soft on your lips. It also moisturizes really well. I use it under my lipstick/lip gloss and it makes them last for hours.
..i guess its okay if you have severely chapped lips.
Carmex blows. Burt's Bees does not blow.
because it consists of my semen and a bull testicles its the perfect combination
  • Shell Necklace New Design
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles