Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is better and stays on your lips for longer: Carmex or Burt's Bees?

I like the way carmex looks on my lips but i do really prefer what burts bees does for my lips.What is better and stays on your lips for longer: Carmex or Burt's Bees?
I use Aveeno and its great (has natural ingredients and spf 15What is better and stays on your lips for longer: Carmex or Burt's Bees?
They both work really well. Carmex feels more oily than Burts does, to me, anyway.





Carmex is really good to use overnight, while Burts is great during the day.





Yes, Aveeno works well, but I have found that it seems to come off easier.
I BELIEVE CARMEX
I tried them both. I thought Burt's wore off too quickly and my lips didn't feel moisturized to the same extent that Carmex moisturized them. I like Carmex better, but it smells like medicine so if I want a nice scent or taste, I put some gloss over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles