Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Carmex Lip Balm? Is it good for lips?

carmex is amazing. it makes your lips so soft and chapped lips just disappear.some places its like 2 bucks, but you can also find it for like 25 cents. ((same size))Carmex Lip Balm? Is it good for lips?
Its the best you can find!! I love it good price great moisturization I have never used anything that worked better. I always have carmex in a jar or tube with me at all times. Ive tried using colored or flavored lib gloss/balm and it always did the opposite for my lips My lips are never dry with carmexCarmex Lip Balm? Is it good for lips?
i actually havent tried carmex. but i love blistex because its very good for curing chapped lips and it feels good too.
Yes it works good
This is probably the best OTC remedy for dry chapped lips out there and its extremely cheap. I like the mint chapstick but would choose Carmex over chapstick any day. Use it!! :)
Yes, it is ... but DO NOT use it every day. Using any 'lip balm' or other product (even lipgloss and lipstick) can 'dry' your lips out to the point that your lips will chap if you DON'T wear them ... but if you want to use it for an 'undercoat' when you are going out, it works wonders ... and the 'color' you add over the top will 'stand out' better, because of the 'moisture barrier' the Carmex Lip Balm adds.
My dr. told me not to use it because you tend to lick your lips more when you use it making your lips even more chapped.
yeah, my aunt uses it all the time


thats the only one she uses


but if you have like cuts on your lips it stings and heals
Only if it has a sunscreen and you don't over use it. All of these products tend to become addictive so to speak, and the lips feel moist upon application, but actually cause more dryness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles