Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is Carmex Lip Balm bad for you?

No, it's acutally supposed to help you, if you have chapped lips. After I put it on, it's really soothing, and I feel refreshed. lol, but anyways, i like it, but it does have a bad smell. i cant put it on in front of my mom, she hates the smell ;)








xoxoIs Carmex Lip Balm bad for you?
Not necessarily, but it's not really meant for everyday use - mainly for severely damaged lips (chapped, cold sores, etc.) I strongly recommend Burt's Bees original lip balm - it's soothing, freshens your breath, and is (if I'm not mistaken) all-natural, so it's not harsh on your delicate skin.Is Carmex Lip Balm bad for you?
No it isn't bad for you at all.


I have used it for years.


In fact, in the winter, my hands have cracked around my cuticles and I have applied it to the area and the next day they were fine.


It can be used for other areas as well is my point.



nope its the best! well i reckon its good... i always get cracked lips in winter and i use carmex which makes my lips soft...
Not at all. Unless you're eating it or something. =]
NO it's really good for your lips
no. i use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles