Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can Carmex lip balm really give you cancer? Why or Why not?

The only cancer you can get on your lips is skin cancer and skin cancer is caused by ultra violet rays and heredity.Can Carmex lip balm really give you cancer? Why or Why not?
I know petroleum (like petroleum jelly) is very bad for your skin. So maybe having that ingredient in it is what may cause cancer in some people. I won't use anything that contains petroleum products. I use Bee-Luscious lip balm.Can Carmex lip balm really give you cancer? Why or Why not?
what???
anything can give you cancer theese days
I use Carmex several times a day and have never heard that. It is suppose to be good for people who have fever blisters. I guess anything can cause cancer.
It could be they are talking about the petroleum found in most lip balms. That is why I get the all natural lip balm from the Bee-Luscious Holistic line. It is great and tastes really good too.





It's at:


http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles