Saturday, June 26, 2010

Does carmex really work for your lips? Does it really last 120 days lke the website says?

I have some carmex products and just wondering if the acid is good or bad for my lips?Does carmex really work for your lips? Does it really last 120 days lke the website says?
i have the small pot of it and it lasts a reaallly long time. i put it on at night right before i go to sleep. i wouldnt suggest using it during the daytime because it puts a whitish film on your lips that'll make ur lips look ashy. but it works pretty well.Does carmex really work for your lips? Does it really last 120 days lke the website says?
idk about the 120 days but i just got a new one with tons of make up i got for christmas and i can open it yet,:{ i do need it cause it's winter and i have chaped lips:[ really good
yes its perfect for anyones lips and it really lasts for 120 + days
actually chap stick is great for your lips despite an above answer. Licking your lips is bad. I personally dont like carmex because it feels like its burning my lips. I stick to chapstick brand. the below is my favorite (chapstick moisturizer tube) and it works the best imo and i'm a chapstick addict!
I'm not sure if it lasts for 120 days because I usually lose mine and have to buy a new one. Carmex products helps soothe chapped lips and make it soft texture. It absorbs in the skin but I like to use it at night before I go to bed. In the morning you will have soft lips.
Wearing chapstick is actually bad for you. Believe it or not, it dries out your lips, which is why you have to constantly re-apply, whether it be minutes to hours later. I just tried to find the article I read that from, but I can't because it was like years ago... I think they said Burt's Bees is the worst. Anyway, I lick my lips from time to time, and never find them chapped. Also, guys think it's sexy when you lick your lips ;)
  • Shell Necklace New Design
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles