Saturday, June 26, 2010

Is carmex good for your lips?

I heard from an esthetician that the lanolin in it can shrink your lips over time. But it's the only thing that works for me in the winter. Any other lip care suggestions?Is carmex good for your lips?
Use carmex. Is carmex good for your lips?
I use both. I put on carmex just at night so my lips have some extra protection while I sleep, and then I just use cherry chapstick all day.





I don't really know about that lanolin business, have you seen any hard evidence for it?
I think it's fine for your lips, but after a while when you get used to it, when you stop using it you'll find your lips will be even drier. I personally like Burt's Bees, they have a great line of lip balms.
i use burts bees or blistex - i love blistex
Od on chap stick :3
Yep i use it %26amp; it keeps my lips soft so i guess
no there is some ingrediant that isnt good
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles