Saturday, June 26, 2010

I have dry chapped lips..i tried carmex but it really doesnt work?

what else could work...someone told me coco butter?





i also work in a freezer so im constantly in negative 10 degree weatherI have dry chapped lips..i tried carmex but it really doesnt work?
Carry around chapstick with you at all times so that whenever you have some free time, or feel your lips getting chapped you can use it before they get really dry! Burt's Bees Lip Balm works great, Lypsyl is really good too. I don't use Blistex though I've heard it works. DON'T use any of those weird lipgloss-tinted-glittery-flavored chapsticks or anything. They just make it worse. Hope I helped!I have dry chapped lips..i tried carmex but it really doesnt work?
maybe vasoline to keep it moisturized? you may want to try a sloughing lotion to get the dead skin off, making them really drier than they should be. Keep hydrated, that is really a factor, and maybe try keeping a scarf, or mask/snow cap over your face while working
you can use a body moisturizer on them too. try something like jergens ultra healing lotion.
I go to a health food store and use some natural lip balm that helps a lot, but it wouldn't necessary be avail. to you depending on what area you live. So just try the different ones that they have in a health food store until you find one that works god for you. Or try putting pure olive oil on your lips. Hemp oil is good too!
I swear by Blistex ointment .... It's the only thing that works for me. I am addicted to it!!





lisa
This may sound silly but brush your lips with your toothbrush. It helps remove dry skin. And always keep your lips moisturized with a lip balm like chapstick when at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles