Saturday, June 26, 2010

What do your wipe your carmex finger on when you are done rubbing it onto your lips?

I lick it off.What do your wipe your carmex finger on when you are done rubbing it onto your lips?
Hi Porkchop,


I have wiped it off on My Dads shirt that was hanging on the bar stool.


I was to lazy to go to the sink and wash it off with soap. I guess i need a little kick in My Butt..


Your Friend,


poppy1What do your wipe your carmex finger on when you are done rubbing it onto your lips?
What's a carmex finger?





I have a thumb, index, middle, ring, and pinkie fingers.





Are you a six-fingered mutant?
eeeeww!! that's just gross. isn't carmex for cold sours? wow! that's why only the finest will touch the lips of a Princess. vicki's secret gloss, CHANEL, MAC baby!!
Myass, i try to avoid things that chap myass and the residual Carmex seems to provide a protective barrier. My lawyer could care less if I talk about this.
Kleenex would be the preferable choice, but covertly patting someone on the back seems to work too.
My lawyer told me not to answer this as it would have a direct bearing on my impending trial. :)
I don't use carmex for this reason..





I use blistex in the tube, rub on, no fingers to get nasty..ha ha





Legit::nothing, I dont use it.....
Passersby.
My friggin' dawg's nose.





%26lt;---a veterinarian taught him that trick...
I usually forget about it, then wonder why my nether regions are all tingly...
my clothes or my sister or anyone that around! but usually i just rub it from the tube to my lip i dont rub with finger!
My own pants, no one else is ever near by...
Cat?!?!?!?!





hey he's gotta be good for something!!
Pants leg. Sorry, it's just my upbringing.
leg
I fly to Nerdy's place.
My pant leg.
i dont like nothing going to waste i lick it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles