Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Chap stick, lip stick, lip gloss or carmex?

I've got some sucking up to do today :)Chap stick, lip stick, lip gloss or carmex?
I use Carmex or blistex. On occasion some tinted gloss.





Good sucking up, toots!Chap stick, lip stick, lip gloss or carmex?
Carmex!
carmex!!!! mint or cherry





well, at work, lipstick but the rest of the time carmex
Carmex, FTW!!!!!!!
ooooh no honey, if your sucking up you need just saliva on them lips.
Lip Gloss


I think it's the sexiest
I love chapstick! but lip gloss is always a favorite too. Lip stick doesnt seem to stay on as well for me.
..flavored lube...
Carmex is tha bomb..
Chap Stick
Lip stick
Lip stick.
Carmex. I can eat that stuff with a spoon.
Gloss.
they have the K-Y flavored stuff now
carmex and lip gloss
plain chap stick
blistex cherry with the rolling ball

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles