Saturday, June 26, 2010

If i stop using carmex, will my lips peel off more?

my lips peel off like every 5 days. a lot of people said that i should use carmex but some said that once u start using it then u should use it forever or your lips will chap even worse? is that true? if it is. then what lip balm should i use that will stop my lips from peeling off and i don't have to use it again.If i stop using carmex, will my lips peel off more?
no, but no one's lips are always smooth. I carry a chapstick w/ me all the time. people think it's weird, but it's really not. carmex is pretty good, or burt's bees, it's all natural.If i stop using carmex, will my lips peel off more?
I have Burt's Bees and I love it! Otherwise, use Chapstick (the Chapstick brand) instead of Carmex. Carmex feels like it may moisten your lips, but it makes them more chapped (from my experience). Otherwise, find a lip gloss that helps moisturize also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles