Saturday, June 26, 2010

Okay..so I switched from softlips lip balm to carmex...?

and yes, I know I had some probs with it in the past..but not anymore!I love it! Just want to know...jar or click stick? I have the click stick but...is the jar better? Based on a lot of reviews people prefer the jar because it's the original...


So basically, stick with the stick or when finished with the stick buy the jar? p.s. no squeeze tube recs (I find ALL squeeze tubes awkward in application...)Okay..so I switched from softlips lip balm to carmex...?
The stick because it works just as good as the jar with less the mess and you don't have to get it on your fingers.Okay..so I switched from softlips lip balm to carmex...?
The drawback with the jar is you should always have your fingers clean so you don't get germs in it. The reason i like the jar though is that i can always massage a bit into my cuticles on a really dry day to revive them. And i can always dab a bit on my nose if i have a cold and want to moisten my bore sore nose, and it helps heat there too. The Tube is awkward for this.
jar





this is a very weird question though..
i use carmex jar
Get the click stick because your fingers are dirty and then you get it all over your hands and you are carrying germs sticks are alot easier

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles