Saturday, June 26, 2010

Carmex squeeze tube or Burt's Bees lip balm?

Which one works the best? I could care less about the price.Carmex squeeze tube or Burt's Bees lip balm?
My vote goes to Burt's Bees lip balm.





Carmex is petrolatum based so it keeps the moisture out instead of putting moisture into your lips.Carmex squeeze tube or Burt's Bees lip balm?
I use burts bees honeycomb...it works awesome...No complaints here....i even have all my friends addicted to it...It works great....I live in maine and can use it every season...it protects wind, cold, chapped, or sun and burning...i love it
i personally prefer the burts bees because it smells so much better and i think it works about the same
Burt's Bees is fantastic! They also make a line of lip tints that give just a hint of color......I'm not a fan of Carmex, hate the way it feels and smells...just my opinion.
Burt's Bees or Kiss My Face balms are better and more natural than carmex.





My favorite moisturizing balm is from Jenulence though...better than all three listed above. I don't need to apply it as often, it's 100% natural and works perfectly.
Carmex :D
Burts Bees!
in my opinion i use burt's bees lip balm because it smoths the lips and it works everytime and even the celeberties recemend it i really dont care about the price it just works better
Burt's Bees. Your lips get addicted to Carmex!
I think Carmex works better, but I hate the smell. Burt's Bee's is wonderful and tingley, but DO NOT get the ';Lifeguard'; kind with the red cap. It will go on white and STAY WHITE! Ew. I hear Carmex has a cherry flavored balm now; I would give that one a try!
carmex is definetely something i have grown to be attached to. i take my tube of carmex everywhere and apply it all throughout the day. it definetely keeps lips healthy, but it also makes lipgloss last longer. i love how it feels and how well it works. definetely carmex.
Carmex all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles