Saturday, June 26, 2010

I have a few little blisters on my lip that itch and I have been using carmex on it to keep it from drying out

but was wondering if anyone else had this problem and what is the bets thing to use to get rid of them fast... its on bottom lip....I have a few little blisters on my lip that itch and I have been using carmex on it to keep it from drying out
Little Blisters on your mouth that itch are called Cold Sores or Fever Blisters (Herpes Simplex 2)...get some Abreeva at the Drug Store.Do It NOW since these blisters are HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS and will spread rapidly...Do NOT KISS(while you have these blisters),Share Drinks,Food or Lip Products with ANYONE as they will also contract Herpes 2...once this Virus is in your system it is there for the rest of your LIFE. Don't Spread It!I have a few little blisters on my lip that itch and I have been using carmex on it to keep it from drying out
first, find the origin of the blisters.


using carmex is defeating the purpose because it has camphor in it, which will dry it out. i would use a triple antibiotic like neosporin.
IN the words of Mitch Hedburg: ';I have a cold sore that I put Carmex on to help heal it faster. Carmex may not help it heal faster, but it will make it shiny and more noticable';.
wash with non scented antibac. soap rinse mouth out with listerine. Don't pick at the blisters.. and you can try abreva it's a over the counter med.
It is most likely a form of herpes, try herpecin or lysine (sp?) or denavir from your doc.
Try Abreva. It costs, but it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles