Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does Carmex brand lip balm contain fiberglass?

Screw Carmex, get some Burt's Bees lip balm. Its the best!!!Does Carmex brand lip balm contain fiberglass?
I don't know if it contains fiberglass, but my dermatologist told me to stop using it. She said that it does not help your lips. Have you ever noticed that you keep constantly applying it over and over. It chaps your lips. She suggested anything with moisturizer like chapstick. I had been a loyal user of Carmex until my dermatologist told me about the problem. Now I used Chap stick and have not had that problem. Hope that helps.Does Carmex brand lip balm contain fiberglass?
YES!!! Carmex also has the highest quantity of camphor allowed in the product by THE FDA!! --not a good sign. The microscopic fibers create small abrasions in the lips with actually make them worse.. a vitamin E stick will work much better!
I hope not! I use that all the time! If you find out, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles