Saturday, June 26, 2010

How can I fix my lips if i've been using aquphor/carmex like ten times a day for the past 5 years?

I've heard that it is bad to use chapstick that much and that your lips eventually stop producing natural whatevers to protect them from being chapped. Is there anything I can do besides try to stop using it as much (it hurts so bad because my lips get so chapped)?How can I fix my lips if i've been using aquphor/carmex like ten times a day for the past 5 years?
Just kick the carmex/chapstick habit cold turkey, give it a few days time and your lips should be fine again, if you use that stuff all the time your lips become too dependant on it for moisture.How can I fix my lips if i've been using aquphor/carmex like ten times a day for the past 5 years?
Carmex is for really dry lips but since you've overused you could try something like Vaseline that won't burn and will help with the dryness. Lay off the Carmex for a while :)
  • Shell Necklace New Design
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles