Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Burt's Bees or carmex lip balm? I NEED ALOT OF ANSWERS!

Which is better? Which is healthier? Which do do like? WHY?





I need alot of answers! so keep on answering!Burt's Bees or carmex lip balm? I NEED ALOT OF ANSWERS!
well it depends...............





PERSONALLY, i think that carmex works a lot a lot better on healing your lips, however many people don't like it because of its smell or cause it burns ( just a little bit, not badly or anything)..............








on the smell of carmex...... most people don't like the original smell, but now it comes in mint, cherry (not gross cherry medicine cherry, but good cherry), and i think raspberry... so that also makes a difference





HOWEVER, i think Burt's bee works well and i really like the scent and the feeling when you put it on..... it tingles....





it depends on what you want in chap stick





I would say Burt's bees just cause i like the texture in a stick better than the balm carmex came in, BUT carmex now comes in a stick so like that too








well, I HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!!!!!!!!!Burt's Bees or carmex lip balm? I NEED ALOT OF ANSWERS!
I prefer Burt's Bees, even though the smell of Carmex sets off some fond childhood memories.





I prefer BB because the balm generally lasts longer when applied and the ingredients are more natural. And I have a thing for the smell of peppermint, though that's more of a personal thing.





But if you want something to shield your lips vs. moisturising them I would go with Carmex. Carmex seriously feels almost like a shield when I have it on.
Burts bees isn't what it used to be.


They sold the company to Chorox a while ago and they plan to mass market it and cheapened the formula. Burts bees also gets too sticky at times and it doesn't work as well as Carmex.The only good thing about Carmex is the menthol mint affect but its also too gooey and is packed with chemicals. I personally can't use any of them because they contain lanolin (im allergic).





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lanolin





Try the Lypsyl lipbalm,i think its better than burts bees and it uses honey( a natural and effective moisturizer).





http://lypsylhome.com/lypformulas.html





Its avaliable at local drugstores.


You could also use Vaseline lipbalm it works wonders.


I love the packaging on the Lypsyl that little bee stick is so witty!





Hope this helped.
Burts Bees is better FOR SURE !


i LOVE this product, i dont know what i'd do without it


i used to have REALLY bad lips, its was not only dry and cracked, the skin was peeling of a LOT, it was so gross, i tried so many different products, none of them worked. then i bought Burts Bees and now, my lips are so much healthier, all the peelings are gone, i apply every night right before i go to bed and its working GREAT for me. i would definalty recommend it
i use to be obsessed with burts bees the tin the stick you name it i have it couloured ones.


got over that quick works amasing dont get me wrong,


but i now prefer water lip blam its made by water companys most have one.


they keep your lips nice and smooth %26amp; hydrate them which i would have to say is healthy.
I've always been a carmex fan. I guess addicted might be a better term, but recently my husband bought burt's bees for himself.


As it turned out I really like it. I haven't bought my own or anything, but it is really nice, not like chapstick which I hate.
both are ok.





I like the Co. Bigelow lipgloss from Bath %26amp; Body Works. It has sunblock lipgloss, different flavors and tints.





Chapstick is also a TOP TOP TOP brand. Probrably the most popular. Different flavors, too. I applied it one or two times a day for two days and it unchapps my lips pretty quickly.
burt bees cause carmex has this addicting ingredient to it, you can even search it up, burt bee is just natural and it works perfectly fine =]
i personally love burts bee's it doesnt feel like its on your lips when it really is and its not all gunky like carmex. but if you get burts make sure you dont get the lifegaurd one other wise your lips turn white
Burt's is much better.
Burt's Bees has good color I used it for field show. It last along time. =]
Burt's Bees all the way!
BURTS BEEES


my lipps keep moist for a longg timee



Totally burts bees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought carmex wuz bad for u.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles