Saturday, June 26, 2010

Is it true that carmex really makes your lips dry so you will go and buy more?

like it moistureizes at first but then it gets dry later?Is it true that carmex really makes your lips dry so you will go and buy more?
No, that's a myth.


People just get so used to the product that they end up using it more and more, and also forget to use other moisturizers on their lips.


There are no addictive properties in any sort of lip balm.Is it true that carmex really makes your lips dry so you will go and buy more?
YES!!! I went to my dermatologist (i go monthly) I am on Accutane and it dries out everything! He asked me what I used on my lips and I said Carmex! He goes stop right now because the methol in it becomes addictive so people overuse it! He gave me samples of aquaphor and it is the best stuff ive have ever put on my lips!
I hate carmex I will forever stand by Blistex!! I don't know if that is the case with carmex but I do think it dries the lips out!
that's the first time I've heard that...i don't think so.
No, my lips were cracking so I got some cherry carmex lip balm and they are fine now so it obviously worked.
yep. it gives you really tingly, soft lips but once it dries it dries out your lips even more, so just have to keep using it.


i'll admit to being a victim.. lol =]
idk but i have always wondered that about lip balms, Like they make them dryer so you go and buy more.... and more..... and more... etc. Thats a good question, but sorry. I don't have the answer to it. I would consider the thought! =)
It doesnt, you just have to treat your lips like you want them.
NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles