Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Carmex lip balm...has anyone used it...is it really as amazing as they say?

i just got some but iv only used it once and obviously havemt reall seen results yet...its the first time ive used it but does anyone on here have any feedback..do you love it or hate it and why?Carmex lip balm...has anyone used it...is it really as amazing as they say?
TOTALY. It is a mirical!!!!!!!! Whenever I put it on they are imediatly softer, smoother, and moisterized. Carmex lip balm...has anyone used it...is it really as amazing as they say?
I used to always use Carmex, but now I never do, because there is a chemical in it that is addicting and dries your lips out even more then they already are causing you to use more and then dries your lips even more and then on and on and on. I would advise you to stop using Carmex now. I hope this helps.
Carmex is my second favorite. My first favorite has to be Burt's Bees. Since I always seem to lose mines, I always have a dozen(literally) all over my house. I love this stuff.





I love it because it's cheap and it works. I love the cherry one. I tend to like the tube form the most.





It's not going to give you dramtically fast results. Just stick with it for at least two days. Apply it often when your lips start to feel a big dry. Your skin .. or lips.. will start to absorb the product in %26amp; then that is when you will see the results.
Carmex is actually made for drying out cold sores. Most chapsticks and lip balms on the market are cheaply made and have drying agents in them so you use the product quickly and buy more. Try Mary Kay lip balms. They moisturize for up to 6 hours and one has SPF15. www.marykay.com for a consultant
Well being a guy all I can say is I have used it several times for dry chapped lips and it always worked great for me. If you would like I'll be willing to do a kiss test with ya
I love it. I only use it when my lips are extremely dry though. It takes a few applications before you see that it helps though. Try putting it on and going to bed. You will be amazed at how good it works.
Well, i use it....





my lips were severely damaged due to biting and peeling, it cleared it up pretty well...





it can be addicting though... works effectively though..


as long as you continue use.
i don't really like it that much...it's okay but i like blistex but the ultimate is soft lips..
it's ok not my fave though... i like satin lips from mary kay... it like makes your lips smooth w/ only 1 use

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles