Saturday, June 26, 2010

CARMEX LIPS :)?

What do you think about kissing a girl wearing Carmex lip balm?





Or what is the best thing to wear if you plan on kissing? (Chap stick? Lip gloss? Scented? Colored? You know...)





And I don't mean sloppy kisses, hahahaCARMEX LIPS :)?
my honey and I both use carmex so it works out lol.CARMEX LIPS :)?
Haha. I have this stuff called ';sexwax lipbalm';. Haha, I like it. Its not like perverted or anything. Sexwax is just a brand of board wax. but anyway, guys seem to like it. But i think it might be the name.... :]
yeah if he wants his lips medicated...lol try some lipgloss..not to much though!
Not everyone likes what you may like. Try going without any balms. Just be sure your teeth and breath are clean and fresh.
I don't see what is wrong with carmex? It's better than having chapped lips!
nothing!
carmex like burns so...no not a gud idea!





id advise vasaline...a thin layer.
Wear a smile, its better then anything you can get from a makeup shop (yeah sounds gay but its the truth sister!)
some guys don't like anything on them. But i would suggest a thin layer of lip gloss. may i repete thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles